Portrait Session Pricing
(Prices subject to change without notice.)
Client Loyalty Discount: Book two consecutive full portrait sessions with me (excludes Milestone sessions) and receive $50style="font-size: large;" off your portrait sessions for life!
- $175 for a one hour session with digital photos and print release
- Up to two outdoor locations
- $300 for a one hour session at one outdoor location (Up to 10 people-$400 if over)with digital photos and print release
- $400 for a two to three hour session at my home studio with digital photos and print release, $500 for me to travel to your home.
- 2-3 poses (based on baby's cooperativeness)
- The best time to contact me for a session is before you have your baby. Once your precious one arrives, within the first week is the best time to schedule your session. The first week works best to get peaceful sleepy poses. For an FAQ on how to plan for your newborn session and how it's run, see the Newborn Session FAQ link.
- $175 for a one-hour session at my home studio or outdoor location with digital photos and print release, $190 to travel to your home. Please add $25 per additional child. I prefer to shoot somewhere outdoors for children's sessions (weather permitting) and can travel up to two locations.
Milestones (3, 6 and 9 months)
- $80 for a 30 minute session at my home studio with digital photos and print release, $100 to travel to your home.
- $400 This includes a one and a half hour session with a traditional yearbook shot, and travel up to 3 locations, multiple outfit changes and innumerable shots to pick from with digital photos and print release.
- Photo sessions are typically done outdoors (weather permitting), but I also have a home studio if you'd like some more traditional setting. Please bring any special props you'd like, such as Varsity jackets, sporting equipment, instruments, etc, as well as the specifications for your yearbook shot your school provided.
- $175 for a one-hour session with digital photos and print release. This includes two outfit changes and innumerable shots to pick from. Photo sessions can be done indoors and out. Best time to photograph during your pregnancy is after 30 weeks, when the belly is more prominant. Please bring any special props you'd like, such as sonogram photos, baby clothes, toys, etc.